Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
"I could be stuck here for a thousand years,
Without your arms to drag me out,
There you are standing right in front of me
All this fear falls away to leave me naked,
Hold me close
cause I need you to guide me to safety "


all you need is to stay positive
shout H-A-P-P-Y and S-M-I-L-E out loud.
dont worry and just whack luh.
but most importantly,
you must have ____ to keep you happy.
like my very own. (:

thanks sweet.
its been quite some time
since i last felt that i belong to you.
a long long time actually.
but its alright,
cause you know i'll understand, right?
<3 <3



/ defination of my angel:
someone who makes me smile.
and that magical tinge of love.
bayybee. (:
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.